It is not so easy to think about the woman we want, hope or we are trying to be.
Do you want to be a woman of value, a woman of influence, financially independent, respected, loved and remembered?
You cannot afford to be ordinary.
Through our thoughts, decisions we make, our actions, and the friends we keep. We can become the kind of woman we look up to and admire.
We can become the kind of woman that we dream about.
Yes, we can become the kind of woman that we find ourselves being envious of.
But we have to create her. We need a desire to change, and boldness to become her.
Want to be a better woman?
Then start this first Month of the year, 2021
Here are few steps to becoming the woman you want to be:
- Look in the mirror and love what you see.
- Trust and rely on yourself.
- Walk and sit with your shoulders back – keep your head high. Do not be intimidated.
- Be willing to work hard
- Find your voice. A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That is why they do not get what they want.
- Become more comfortable with taking risks. The best protection any woman can have … is courage. So be courageous and take that bold step.
- Treat your body like a temple, not for looks only but good health. Our mind cannot do much without a physically able body.
- Embrace your faults and own them.
- Invest in yourself (self development). Looks may open doors, but brain and personality take you across the threshold. More often than not ladies who are unanimously considered beautiful often rest on their beauty alone, neglecting their personality and self development.
- Think about the influences you have in your life and be careful whom you spend time with.
- Look at what has not worked for you in the past and figure out the way forward.
A few days on these steps and you will feel like a new woman, one ready for opportunities, desiring power and exuding confidence.
….YOU are fearfully and wonderfully made….
I am off now to try and make that woman a reality, but not before I ask you again:
What kind of woman do YOU want to be?